We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Put the flour in a smaller bowl, in the middle make a hole in which we will put the yeast previously mixed with warm milk, salt, oil. Mix them a little, cover with a towel and leave for about 30 minutes.
Meanwhile, the spinach is washed, scalded in salted water and cut as small as you want.
Add to the dough and knead very well, until the dough is no longer holding hands, cover again with the towel and leave to rise for about 1 hour (until it triples in volume)
We start the oven at 180 degrees and from the leavened dough we form breads (6 pieces came out for me), we place them in the tray, we put a little water on top (to make a beautiful crust) and we put them in the oven.
Green hummus with spinach and avocado
I really like the hummus I make according to the recipe here. I also gave Ania a taste but she didn't like it (probably because of the tahini).
But I came across a variant of green hummus that includes avocado (which Ania doesn't like on her own at all), so I decided to give it a try. She put her tongue on the green paste and then wiped it thoroughly on my blouse. Failure again, more virulent. But she was extremely happy to grease the vegetable sticks with hummus and stuff them in my mouth, feeding me.
I tried again, removing the garlic this time, which I suspected would taste too pungent for Ania's preferences, and I finally found the winning recipe.
I continue to make green Hummus for me (with garlic) and for Ania (without), because it is a tasty, healthy, quick recipe that befriends us with raw vegetables for which neither of us has much love.
-a canned chickpeas (400 g) drained
-2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
-1 tablespoon and a half of lemon juice
Put in a bowl the spinach, chickpeas, grated Parmesan cheese, salt, lemon juice. Grind the garlic and add it to the composition. Peel the avocado core with a teaspoon and add it to the other ingredients (I leave this step behind so that the avocado does not oxidize). Mix everything with a vertical blender or any efficient mixer you have at hand. If you need to thin the hummus, add juice (preserved) from the canned chickpeas or water. And that's it, that was it!
Store it in the refrigerator, covered, so that it does not darken due to the avocado fruit.
It can be eaten spread on toast, with salted biscuits or raw vegetable sticks (carrot, bell pepper, cucumber, etc.). I also eat it next to a grill, as a side dish.
Until you finished preparing the hummus, the dandelion didn't even have time to notice that you weren't completely focused on the interesting activities it carries out. She will look at you in amazement when you appear with the bowl full of green paste in which the colored vegetables are bathed, she will carefully remove the carrot sticks and she will stuff a healthy portion of hummus in her lustful mouth. Good appetite!
Delicious spinach wrap recipes
Spinach wrap recipes are one of the best ways to enjoy the benefits of this green vegetable. These preparations can be easily added to children's diets.
Like all green leafy vegetables, spinach is rich in vitamins, iron, calcium and fiber, nutrients beneficial to the immune system.
Spinach can be eaten raw or boiled. It is important to wash the leaves and tails very well.
To remove dirt and traces of pesticides, we recommend that you soak the spinach in water with vinegar for two minutes.
To preserve the color of the spinach after cooking, boil it in salted water for a maximum of 5 minutes. The green color of this vegetable is due to the high concentration of chlorophyll, which cleanses the blood and eliminates toxins. In addition, this substance increases the production of erythrocytes.
Spicy Bread, With Spinach
1. Put flour, salt, sesame seeds, oil and water in a bowl and mix with a mixer for about 5 minutes or until mixture is smooth. Put in a well greased bowl, cover with a towel and set aside for 1/2 hour. Meanwhile, heat the olive oil in a pan.
2. Add chili, cumin, mustard and garlic, and boil. Add the onion and cook until soft. Add the carrots and cook until soft. Add the spinach and cook for another minute. Remove from the heat and set aside.
3. Divide the dough into 4 pieces, lightly grease with olive oil and roll in circles. Put the spinach mixture in the middle of each piece of dough and fold the dough over. Sprinkle with sesame seeds and season. Fry in hot oil and serve hot.
You have to see it too.
Ingredients spinach cream soup
- 500 grams of fresh spinach or 200 grams of frozen spinach
- 300 grams of potatoes, flour, weighed after peeling, cut into cubes
- 1 l. Of chicken soup
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 20 grams of butter
- 2 large cloves of garlic
- 1 medium-sized onion
- 150 grams of liquid cream for cooking
- salt, pepper, grated nutmeg
Croutons with parmesan & # 8211 optional
- 200 grams of bread, preferably older, cut into cubes
- 60 grams of grated Parmesan cheese
- 40 ml. olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
Preparation of spinach cream soup
As I already said, for this spinach cream soup I recommend that the main ingredient be blanched. This procedure will guarantee that the spinach will keep a vibrant green color, even if it will be cooked 15-20 minutes after blanching. Don't feel like blanching spinach? The recipe comes out anyway, only not as good-looking.
1. For this, we put on the fire a pot with 4-5 liters of water. Separately, prepare a large bowl with very cold water, preferably with ice cubes. Spinach washed in 3 cold waters, cleaned and drained, boiled in boiling salted water. It only takes a maximum of 1 minute, even less, just enough to lose its volume.
2. Remove the spinach with a whisk and place in a bowl with very cold water. After it cools well, drain the spinach, wipe it on paper towels and use it to prepare this recipe for spinach cream soup or for any other recipe.
3. Heat the oil in a saucepan, add the butter and as soon as it has melted, chop the onion and crushed garlic. Add 1 pinch of salt from the beginning and cook over medium heat until the onion is soft.
4. Add the peeled and diced potatoes and cook, stirring constantly, for 2-3 minutes. It all goes off with hot chicken soup. Chicken soup can be replaced with water, but the final preparation will be less consistent and tasty. When the potatoes are almost cooked, add the well drained and drained spinach and cook for another 4-5 minutes. Finally, we check the potatoes, which must be very tender, being the ones that will give the creamy texture of the spinach cream soup.
5. Put the soup in the blender, add ³⁄4 of the cream and match the taste with salt, pepper and 1 tablespoon of grated nutmeg. The rest of the cream is kept for serving, it will look nice on top of the spinach cream soup sliced into bowls.
Preparing croutons with parmesan
6. I have already published a blog simple crouton recipe, with herbs and garlic. If you want to make the parmesan croutons with which we served this spinach cream soup, find out how we did it. First of all, it is ideal to put the croutons in the oven as soon as you add the liquid over the potatoes (according to point 4 above). This way, you will be able to have the croutons ready when the soup is ready.
I used a homemade bread with natural mayonnaise. I also preferred to keep the peel, because this peel is delicious and we really like to nibble on crunchy stuff. If you don't like crispy croutons, it's best to give up the crust. Obviously, croutons can be made from any kind of older bread, you don't have to start baking bread for them!
So, the oven is heated to 180 ° C on the ventilation-assisted grill function. If you don't have this function, 190 ° C static is perfect. I put the bread cubes in a tray covered with baking paper. I sprinkled them with olive oil, sprinkled salt, freshly ground pepper and Parmesan cheese in the rain. I mixed them lightly and put them in the oven, at a height located in the upper half.
7. In about 10 minutes, during which time I mixed them with the wooden spoon, the croutons are ready, only good to serve with the spinach cream soup.
Serving the soup
The spinach cream soup is served hot, with the preserved cream and croutons.
Let them be useful, and if you are interested in other cream soup recipes, you can find them with one click on the image below.
If you click on the following picture, find them all my spinach recipes.
Brioche bread with fruit, oatmeal and chocolate
If you want a special breakfast, prepare this bread.
- Ascen Jiménez
- Kitchen: modern
- Recipe type: masses
- Calories: 300
- Portions: 10
- Preparation time: 50M
- Cooking time: 3H 30M
- Total time: 4H 20M
- 1 lemon skin (yellow part only)
- Half a banana (35 grams)
- A nectarine (70 grams of pulp)
- 150 g of milk (we will put first 50 grams and then the other 100)
- 75 g whole cane sugar
- 10 g fresh baker's yeast
- 500 g of flour
- 1 Egg
- 75 g butter
- 100 g of muesli and a little more for the surface
- A pinch of salt
- Milk or beaten egg to paint the surface
Put the lemon peel in the glass (only the white part). I scraped it by appointment 10 seconds, speed 10.
We lower with the spatula what is left on the walls of the glass.
Now we put in the glass banana, nectarine and 50 g of milk. programmer 7 seconds, speed 5. Take the mixture in a bowl and set aside).
Without washing the glass, we put in it the yeast, the sugar and the rest of the milk (100 grams). programmer 1 minute, speed 3.
Now we add the flour, the egg and also the mixture of fruit, milk and lemon peel that we prepared at the beginning. programmer 3 minutes, top speed.
Incorporate the butter. We schedule again 3 minutes, top speed.
Finally add muesli and salt. programmer 2 minutes, top speed.
Take the dough out of the glass and form a ball with it. We put it in a large bowl and cover it with a cloth. We let it rise for about two hours.
After that time we shape our bread and put it in a plum mold. Let it rise for about an hour.
We paint the surface of our bread with milk or egg and spread a little muesli on top.
Cheese, spinach and bread pudding
A pudding similar in taste to a quiche, which is much easier to prepare. Although it comes from American cuisine, it has an Italian-inspired name: stratta. That's because it has delicious layers of ciabatta, spinach and cheese.
Cut the ciabatta into cubes and put them in the oven for 20 minutes, until lightly browned. Allow to cool to room temperature.
Thaw the spinach and drain the excess water.
Cook the onion with a tablespoon of butter over medium heat for 5 minutes. Add 1/2 teaspoon salt, pepper powder and cook for 1 minute. Add the spinach, remove from the heat and set aside.
Grease a ceramic baking dish with a tablespoon of butter. Place half of the ciabatta cubes at the base of the bowl, add half the amount of spinach and half of the grated cheese. Continue with another layer of ciabatta, one of spinach and one of cheese.
Beat the eggs with the milk, a nutmeg powder and 1/2 teaspoon of salt and pour everything over the ingredients in the bowl. Cover with cling film and refrigerate overnight.
The next day, take the dish out of the fridge and let it reach room temperature. Preheat the oven to 180C and bake the pudding for 50 minutes.
Pressing the button below represents your agreement to the TERMS AND CONDITIONS of the COMMENTING PLATFORM.
Bread pudding with spinach
So we go through (actually he goes through) the & # 8222bread & # 8221 stage and therefore I have to improvise anything with bread :)), this after we went through the muffin, pancakes, pies, cakes, etc :) stage)
Young spinach has countless nutritional benefits, from the intake of vitamins (K, A, C, folate) and minerals (manganese, magnesium, iron). The fiber intake is also significant, and the most important quality is the alkalizing effect (you can also make spinach juice in special leaf juicers)
2 slices of bread cut into pieces
4 tablespoons organic goat's milk
homemade cheese (250 ml milk + 2 tablespoons yogurt) / organic ricotta
I warmed the milk to boiling point, at which point I started to add a tablespoon of yogurt until the cheese lumps formed and the whey separated.
The Bulgarians can be left in the whey formed for another 5 minutes after the flame has stopped. This results in a soft cheese.
Drain the cheese in a colander for 2-3 minutes, then store in an airtight container in the refrigerator, if not used immediately.
I beat the eggs well with the milk.
I mixed all the ingredients, except the sesame - which I sprinkled on top.
I put the composition in a round shape, in which I put baking paper. I put it in the preheated oven at 180 degrees for 15-20 minutes until it browns nicely.
Lasagna with spinach
If you want to amaze your guests with a dish that is as delicious as it is nutritious, spinach lasagna is the ideal choice.
- Lasagna sheet (250 g)
- Spinach (200 g)
- Sliced mushrooms (300 g)
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 onion
- 3 tablespoons olive oil (45 g)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup white wine (150 ml)
- Cheese (150 g)
- 1 green bell pepper
- Tomato sauce
- White sauce
Method of preparation
- For starters, boil the lasagna sheets in a saucepan with water and a pinch of salt.
- Boil the spinach for 3 minutes, then strain it.
- While the pasta is boiling, clean and grind the garlic.
- Add a tablespoon of olive oil to a pan and sauté the garlic.
- Then add the spinach and season to taste.
- In another pan, add a second tablespoon of olive oil, half the finely chopped onion and mushrooms. After the ingredients have softened, add the white vinegar.
- Bring the mixture to a boil until the wine has evaporated, then season.
- With the last tablespoon of olive oil, sauté the other half of the onion and the finely chopped pepper.
- Then add the tomato juice and season with salt and pepper.
- Put the lasagna sheets as the first layer in the baking tray, cover with a layer of the mushroom mixture, then add another layer of lasagna sheets.
- Then add a layer of spinach and another with lasagna sheets.
- Add the mixture with the peppers and another layer of lasagna sheets.
- Pour the white sauce and add the cheese.
- Then put the mixture in the preheated oven at 200 degrees and let it sit for 45 minutes. Good appetite!
Grease the pan and place the dough. Preheat the oven to 170 ° C (392 ° F).
Use a fork to make holes in the base. In a bowl, combine the egg, cooking cream, Veggy Classic and crushed goat cheese. Pour the composition into a quiche tray.
Wash the carrots and cut them in half lengthwise. Wash the spinach.
Distribute the carrots so that all the ingredients are well covered by the composition. Season with sea salt and ground pepper.
Bake the quiche tart for 35 minutes at 170 ° C (338 ° F) using the ventilation setting.