We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Separate the egg whites from the yolks. Divide the caster sugar in half and add it over the egg whites (which we froth) and over the yolks (which we mix until it doubles in volume).
In the mixture of yolks add the baking powder, lemon peel and alternatively a tablespoon of mineral water and two tablespoons of freshly sifted flour. After incorporating these ingredients, add the beaten egg whites and mix lightly with a wooden spoon to "not leave "the composition.
Preheat the oven to moderate temperature (180 degrees).
We line a tray with baking paper, line it with crushed / crushed biscuits with the rolling pin; first add the grapes, then divide the apples from the jar, from place to place on the entire surface of the cake and bake the tray for about 30/40 minutes (more precisely until the cake turns golden).
We leave it in the tray until the next day when we turn the cake over on a plate sprinkled with caster sugar. Thus the part with biscuits and apples will become the upper part of the cake.
Peel off the baking paper and dust the cake with powdered sugar.
It looks like a lot of powdered sugar, but taking into account the fact that the apple part is quite wet, the sugar melts and we need to powder it until the surface of the cake looks like freshly laid snow. I also enjoyed leaving Bulgarian sugar in plain sight! ;)
Overturned cake with apples and salted caramel
You can't let the apple season pass without doing this dessert miracle! Fluffy vanilla top with a subtle aroma of cinnamon, fragrant apples and, on top, a silky salted caramel glaze & # 8230
Grease (generously!) With oil or butter a non-stick tray (preferably round). Slice the apples as thin as possible.
Melt the butter, over low heat, in a medium saucepan. Add brown sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, vanilla and cloves. Turn the heat to medium and let the flavors blend for about 3 minutes, until the sauce becomes homogeneous and silky. Pour the caramel obtained in the greased tray and arrange the apple slices on top.
Preheat the oven to high temperature.
Beat the rest of the butter and sugar well until you get a creamy result. Add the eggs and milk and beat well until incorporated. Pour in the flour, baking powder and cinnamon. Stir well. Pour the dough obtained over the contents of the tray.
Bake for 45 minutes. Then leave to cool for 10 minutes. Prepare a plate to fit the cake.
After 10 minutes, turn the cake over on the plate and lightly beat the bottom of the pan until it comes out. Sprinkle sea salt on top.
You can serve it with vanilla ice cream next to it. The combination is divine!
Overturned cake with caramelized apples
This inverted cake with caramelized apples is one of the simplest and tastiest desserts, which is perfect for any occasion.
Share with friends:
Overturned cake with caramelized apples is one of the best apple cakes you can make quickly and easily. The combination of apples, caramel and fluffy vanilla sponge cake is an extremely successful and tasty one.
Baked and caramelized apples give taste and color to the cake. In fact, the overturned apple cake has an elegant look and is very similar to the famous tatin tart, the puff pastry being replaced in this case with the fluffy vanilla top.
Served with cream or ice cream, the overturned cake with caramelized apples will be to everyone's liking and can withstand any event. Also, with a few extra steps, the cake topped with caramelized apples can be turned into a delicious apple cake with burnt sugar cream.
TATIN TART (OVERTURED APPLE AND CARAMEL TART)
Hello dear lusts. Today I prepared TATIN TATIN which is a tart turned with apples and caramel. It is not difficult to prepare and in the end the result is phenomenal. The dough is crispy, the apples are soft and bathed in buttery caramel. I hope you like this recipe and prepare it with pleasure. I wish you to continue to have a tasty day and good appetite!
- 5 large apples
- 500 gr. - puff pastry without yeast
- ½ lemon
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 100 gr. - sugar
- 75 gr. & # 8211 unt
Method of preparation:
- Peel the apples, cut them in half, remove the seeds, and cut each half in half. Put the apples in a bowl, sprinkle them with lemon juice, so they will not oxidize while you prepare the caramel.
- Put the sugar in the pan, turn the heat to low and shake the pan from time to time or mix lightly with a wooden spoon. Since the sugar has completely melted, stop mixing. Put the butter and cinnamon, shake the pan gently until the butter melts.
- Meanwhile, sprinkle the work table with flour, roll out the dough a little, and cut a circle using a plate the diameter of the pan.
- Then arrange the apples in a fan shape next to each other. Let them cook for 3-4 minutes then cover them carefully with dough. Spoon oil hides the edges. Prick the dough a few times with a knife and put the pan in the preheated oven at 190 degrees C for 25-30 minutes.
- Take the pan out of the oven, let it sit for about 4-5 minutes, put a plate on top of it and quickly turn the pan on the plate, so you will receive a beautiful tart with apples arranged in the shape of fans.
- Serve the tart both hot with ice cream and cold with tea or coffee. Good appetite!
- 250 gr flour
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 150 gr sugar
- 200 ml of milk
- 50 ml oil
- 3 apples
- 1 or
- 1½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon nutmeg
- ¼ teaspoon ginger powder
- vanilla beans, vanilla sugar or vanilla essence
Preheat the oven.
Apples are grated. You can leave the peel or you can peel the apples.
In a bowl put flour, baking powder, sugar, vanilla, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger and salt. Interfere.
Add the egg, milk and oil and mix gently.
Stir in grated apples, stirring just a little.
In the muffin tray put paper or silicone shapes and put composition in each, distributing evenly.
Overturned cake with apples and vanilla cream
Top: Peel the apples and cut into suitable slices. Wallpaper a tray with baking paper and grease well with the 100 g butter at room temperature. Sprinkle with sugar, then place the apples evenly. Place in the preheated oven at 180 degrees C for 20 minutes.
During this time, prepare the worktop. Separate eggs. Mix the egg whites well with a pinch of salt, then add all the sugar. Mix further until a hard foam is obtained. Add all the yolks, mix 4-5 times, then put all the flour and mix lightly, only by turning over 10-12 times.
Remove the tray from the oven and leave for 3 minutes for the steam to come out. Discard the composition in several piles, above the apples and level it easily. Put it back in the oven for 30 minutes, in the first 20 minutes, do not open the oven.
When ready, remove the tray from the oven, remove the cake with baking paper on a plate, place a tray over the cake and turn over in a quick motion so that the syrup drains into the counter. Leave to cool.
Cream: In a saucepan, beat eggs with sugar and starch. Add the milk and put on low heat, until it thickens like a pudding, stirring constantly. Remove from the heat, allow to cool slightly, then add the butter. Mix well and allow to cool completely.
Grease the cake with this cream, then on top, garnish with whipped cream and grate the chocolate. Let cool until ready to serve.
Overturned with apples and grapes - Recipes
It's not a complicated recipe, I used the classic countertop that I tried other recipes so I went for sure. In addition, it can be consumed in the Nutritional Scale starting with the fruit day.
Consolidation Phase, Final Stabilization
- 2 lg cornstarch (optional, you can remove it if you want)
- 150 g defatted Greek yogurt
Peel the apples and cut them into cubes. Put 500 ml of boiling water with sweetener and cinnamon, and when it starts to boil add the apples. Let them boil for about 5 minutes then take them out with a spatula, drain them and put them in the pan.
Separate the egg whites from the yolks. We mix the latter with yogurt, oat bran, skim milk powder, starch (if using) and powdered sweetener and mix. Add the baking powder and set aside until the whites beat hard.
Integrate the egg whites into the composition with the yolks, stirring from top to bottom (and not clockwise, so that the composition remains aerated). Pour the composition over the apples and place the tray in the oven heated to 170 degrees for about 40-45 minutes (or until the toothpick test passes).
Overturned cake with blueberries and apples
Also from the series of cakes made with fruits from the garden, I will write today the recipe for this overturned cake with blueberries and apples. Okay, apples aren't right in my garden, but blueberries are.
We have a few blackberry cuttings that have borne fruit this year, so we ate to our heart's content and made this simple cake. Initially I wanted to do the same, a simple pandispan and put some blueberries in it.
But I gave up the idea because I had some apples in the house that no one ate anymore. When I bought them I didn't think we would have so much fruit in the garden so the apples were starting to show signs that they would soon spoil.
And as I try not to throw away ingredients or the food I make, I like to capitalize on them by inventing different recipes to say #stoprisipademancare. You already know, if you've been following the blog for a while, that this isn't the first time I've done this kind of recipe. I mean, I cook with, let's say leftovers, ingredients that you don't give a chance to avoid wasting food.
Many of us throw them out of convenience or ignorance, and it is a pity for them and for the work of those who made them, be it man or nature. With a minimum of effort and a little imagination we can avoid this.
Today's recipe for overturned cake with blueberries and apples is a good example. It is a simple and very easy recipe to make, perfect in summer when there is a lot of fruit but also in winter. If you don't have blueberries, you can just put apples and there will be something like this cake. The combinations are. Only will we have to avoid waste.
Directions for a successful cake:
- Tray it is made of ceramic and it is quite thick, it has a size of 30x20cm and you can find it here at Ikea. I liked the way it behaved when baking but I would tend to think that due to the thickness the heat is not evenly distributed and the center of the cake bakes later than the edges. I'm still not very convinced if I like this tray 100%, I would try another cake before I put a verdict
- Caramel that is, I put the caramelized sugar on the bottom of the tray, but I had to spread it better on the edges so that when the cake is overturned (after baking), the caramel will soak into the whole cake, including the edges.
- Apple filling: the ones I used were juicy and sour so I added sugar and starch so that not too much juice remained in the pan. It all depends on what apples you use, if the apples are quite sweet, you don't have to add any more sugar and the starch is optional or if you don't have it at hand, it goes well with semolina.
- Wheat: I don't usually use baking powder in a sponge cake, but this time I put a teaspoon because every time I add fruit to the dough, the humidity level increases and I noticed that the top does not grow enough in the oven. If you don't want to add baking powder, it's ok, then the egg whites (at room temperature, not cold directly from the fridge) are mixed with a little salt and a little lemon juice for 10 minutes (minimum & # 8230 yes, 10 minutes for that you will need a lot of volume and air in the egg white foam)
Overturned cake with apples and cream
Overturned cake with apples
The overturned apple cake is a simple, tasty cake with healthy ingredients. I recently discovered carob powder and because since I became a mom I try to avoid cocoa, this powder is perfect in my desserts.
I prepared this dessert when the baby was a month old, that is a month ago, but as time is much more precious now, I am posting this recipe for you too late. And from now on I will try to return to your ranks, to my readers, with new simple recipes so that you don't forget me :). Until then, you can search among the existing recipes anyway because there are enough.
And for the quality of the pictures I have to apologize, it's always my fault.