We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Because I still have salad left over, I also stuffed tomatoes ...
- tuna salad: tuna, onion, carrot, salt, pepper, lemon juice, olive oil
- lemon peel
- chimen, maghiran
Preparation time: less than 15 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Tomato baskets with tuna:
I prepared the salad from the above ingredients.
I cut the tomatoes at both ends, took out their seeds, drained them.
When the juice drained, I filled them with salad. From the lemon slices I cut the pulp and from the peels I made cakes.
I placed the tomatoes on cumin seeds and dried marjoram.
600 g puff pastry
1 ton box
4 pickled cucumbers
2-3 tablespoons mayonnaise
1 tablespoon lemon juice
Sprinkle a little flour on the work table and place the dough (thawed at room temperature). We spread it with a little twister and with a round shape (cup, glass) we cut 20 circles. We leave half of them like this and the others we make a hole in the middle with a smaller circle. From the rest of the dough (from the circles) we spread it again and cut 10 more circles, we make the hole in the middle.
In the tray lined with baking paper add the 10 drilled circles, grease them with a little water on the edge and add 2 rows of perforated circles on each circle,
Put the tray in the preheated oven until nicely browned.
Let them cool on a grill.
In a bowl, mix the drained oil / oil, finely chopped cucumber, mayonnaise, salt, pepper, lemon juice and mix until smooth.
Using a teaspoon, fill the baskets, being careful not to break them.
Try this video recipe too
- 400 g of noodles
- 1 can of tuna in oil
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 cup of tomato sauce
- dried basil
How is it prepared:
1. Boil the pasta in salted water, according to the instructions on the package. If you do not want to stick to each other, add a teaspoon of oil.
2. Separately, drain the canned oil into a pan. Stir in the finely chopped garlic cloves.
3. Add the tomato sauce and ½ teaspoon of basil. Bring to the boil for about 20 minutes, until reduced.
4. Match the taste of salt and pepper. Set the tuna, leave it on the fire for a few minutes, then pour it over the well-drained pasta.
It is preferable that these pasta with tuna and tomato sauce be served immediately after cooking.
What is your favorite pasta recipe? But in what combination do you prepare the tone?
Spaghetti with tuna and finely chopped tomatoes from Mutti
Because it is a recipe with few ingredients, it is important that they are of very good quality! That's why I choose a very good quality tone, a good white wine that will add flavor to the sauce and especially very good quality tomatoes. Finely chopped tomatoes from Mutti are by far (with my hand on my goose cap I tell you) the best finely chopped tomatoes I've ever tried! And there is an explanation (actually more): only very ripe, freshly picked tomatoes are used. For every kg of Mutti Pulpa, 5 kilograms of fresh tomatoes are used! And the tomatoes arrive in cans just a few hours after being picked, hence the excellent aroma, color.
Ingredients for 4 servings of Spaghetti with tuna and tomatoes:
- preserves the tone
- the preserve of finely chopped tomatoes Mutti Pulp
- 100g black olives
- 2-3 cloves of garlic passed through the press
- 50ml white wine
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- aromatic herbs, chili flakes to taste
In a large pot put boiling water with a little salt. When the water starts to boil, put the pasta and boil it after the time indicated on the package. Meanwhile, prepare the sauce.
Heat the olive oil in a pan. Heat the garlic a little. Add the drained tuna from the canned oil, season to taste with salt, pepper, herbs. Extinguish with wine and leave on the fire -1-2 minutes, over high heat. Then put the tomatoes, mix well and let everything boil for 8-10 minutes on medium heat, or until the sauce becomes thick. Put the cooked pasta al dente over the sauce and mix.
If the sauce is too dense, add a little more water in which they cooked the pasta, because it has a lot of starch and will lengthen the sauce, without it losing its creaminess. Simple, fast and good - this is how I would describe the recipe for Spaghetti with tuna. May it be the best and I wholeheartedly recommend all the products Mutti, I guarantee you are wonderful!
Parmesan baskets with pate and vegetables
I also told you what my days look like: I wake up at 6 (a week at 7, because we moved closer to school), I take Luca to school, I come back, the e-mails start and response to comments, then cooking recipes for that day / week. Then? I don't know how time passes and it's 4, and Luca comes from school and we start our afternoon program with everything he means. But even on these busy days, I always have an ace up my sleeve! Like today's recipe - Parmesan baskets with pate and vegetables!
Although I cook a lot, I don't always have a fridge full of food or the time I need to prepare something. Because there are days when I write more than I cook or when I have 3-4 cake recipes… but I don't have a soup or a main course. For such days there is Pate Rustico from RIO Mare, an ideal tuna pate for fish lovers!
Why did I choose the RIO Mare Rustico pate?
- It's a tuna pate and I mooooor after all that means fish!
- It is ideal for quick and yet spectacular appetizers, such as parmesan baskets.
- It has the consistency of tuna pate that I prepare at home!
- Comes in various assortments, for all tastes: Pate Rustico with olives / Pate Rustico with tomatoes / Pate Rustico with peppers!
- Perfect for breakfast, lunch, dinner, appetizer at festive meals or a delicious snack with salty biscuits or breadsticks. In other words? It saves you whenever you are hungry and hungry for tone!
- For even more recipes with tone, access the article Tuna appetizers! You will find 5 delicious appetizer recipes perfect for holiday meals, snacks, breakfast or dinner!
Everything you need to know about the recipe for Parmesan baskets with pate and vegetables
- You can use Parmesan or Grana Padano, freshly grated.
- It is very important to move quickly: take the parmesan discs out of the oven, quickly lift them with a spatula, place them on the form. They cool very quickly and otherwise you can't form baskets!
- Don't forget to grease the tray with non-stick spray or use baking paper to peel off the parmesan discs as easily as possible!
- You can choose your favorite tuna pate from the range #PateRustico, depending on preferences and tastes.
Ingredients Parmesan baskets with pate and vegetables - 4 servings
- 150g grated parmesan
- 2 boxes of 115g Pate Rustico RIO Mare
- 50g salad mix (lettuce, spinach, arugula, etc.)
- 5-6 cherry tomatoes
- Gras bell peppers
- ½ cucumber
- a teaspoon of extra virgin olive oil
- ½ teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- salt and pepper to taste
Press PLAYA in the window below for VIDEO RECIPE! Don't forget to subscribe to Teo & # 8217s Kitchen Channel to be up to date with the latest video recipes! Click SUBSCRIBE here: http://bit.ly/2kN0JaT
Preparation Parmesan baskets with pate and vegetables - 4 servings
- Preheat the oven to 190 ° C.
- Put the parmesan in the pan, form two thin circles of 2 mm.
- Bake for 8 minutes or until bubbles form in the middle and are browned on the edge.
- Remove from the pan with a wide spatula, put on the form, let it cool very well.
- We prepare a vegetable salad, season it to taste with oil, balsamic vinegar, salt, pepper.
- We fill the cups with rustic pate and salad.
The parmesan baskets with pate and vegetables are served immediately and must be filled only before serving. I guarantee that they are delicious, a very fine combination of textures and flavors: crispy baskets with a specific taste of parmesan, pate #RIOMare creamy and delicious, slightly crispy and cool salad. An appetizer that goes perfectly for the Easter meal, of course! May you be the best!
Tomato baskets with tuna - Recipes
Posted by Postolache Violeta on January 21, 2021 in jam recipes walnut recipes tart recipes christmas recipes childhood recipes | Comments: 1
When Cristina, the author of the blog Diva in the kitchen, invited me to join her wonderful project "I cook with friends", and I didn't think for a moment, and I immediately accepted the invitation!
Unfortunately, due to the pandemic, her project is only going online now, so we will not cook live together, but even so, I had to choose something special for this project, and as I have a weakness for childhood recipes, these baskets with walnuts and jam seemed to me the most suitable.
I don't know why, although the recipe is written in my mother's recipe book, I don't remember ever preparing it for us as a child. However, you should know that these baskets are sensational, a unique combination of crusty dough, sour jam and delicious meringue with walnuts. They are unique, and once tasted, you will fall in love with these sweet jewels.
I recommend you try it too nuts filled with cream, honeycombs, tender croissants, peaches with cream or biscuit salami. You can find more childhood recipes here. (click on the underlined words for recipes)
Ingredients baskets with walnuts and jam (for 14 pieces)
SPICY TOMATO SAUCE WITH TUNA AND OLIVES
This spicy tomato sauce with tuna and olives is perfect for pasta. Its advantage is that we can prepare it even 2-3 days earlier and we can keep it in the fridge in a jar with a lid, only to heat it when it is time to use it.
If the week at the office is announced to be difficult, with hours overtime, we can prepare it on the weekend, so that the next dinner will be ready in a maximum of 15 minutes.
12 cherry tomatoes cut in half
3 tablespoons olive oil
1 knife tip hot pepper flakes
10-12 seedless olives
Heat the crushed garlic in oil for 10 seconds together with the hot pepper flakes, then add the chopped tomato pulp, cherry tomatoes, sliced olives and half of the basil leaves.
Season with salt, pepper and a little sugar. Boil until the sauce thickens, then add the tuna and the rest of the chopped basil and cook for another 2-3 minutes.
Remove from the heat and serve with pasta or put it cold in a bowl that closes tightly for 2-3 days.
PASTA WITH TUNA, CAPERS AND TOMATO JUICE
On a day when we don't feel like complicated things, or we are simply in a time crisis, we can make something absolutely delicious: tuna pasta, capers and tomato juice. Simple, fast and good!
For the sauce:
3 tablespoons olive oil
1 large yellow onion
2 retains tone
3 teaspoons capers
250 ml tomato juice
3 large cloves of garlic
Put the pasta in hot salted water and 2 tablespoons of oil to boil, according to the instructions on the package. During this time we prepare the sauce.
We cut the julienned onion in the hot oil well. When it becomes glassy add 2 tablespoons of water and let it simmer until the water evaporates.
Add the tuna and continue to harden, stirring as often as we can.
We put the capers next to the tuna, then we let them flavor the flavors well, for a few minutes, and then we drown everything in tomato juice.
And to complete the taste, add the crushed garlic, season with salt and pepper and mix well.
When the sauce has shrunk and thickened, we will know it is ready. Meanwhile, the pasta was boiled, I drained it, so we put the sauce over them and mix everything & # 8230
I told you it's easy and quick to prepare! Taste & # 8230 you will see how good it is, you have to try this recipe!
Tart with tuna and cherry tomatoes
With the coming of the colder days, a lot of tarts come out of my oven, which are tastier and more fragrant. The last tart was one with tuna, cherry tomatoes and ricotta, very very good and not difficult to make. RIO Sea tuna in olive oil was a more than suitable choice for tuna tart and cherry tomatoes, the quality of these cans being indisputable.
Tuna with cherry tomatoes and tomatoes - Ingredients (shape 28 cm diameter)
Broken Dough Ingredient
Ingredients Tuna tart filling
- 300 g ricotta
- 150 g cooking cream (32% fat)
- 13 cherry tomatoes
- 120 g tuna RIO Mare in olive oil
- 50 g pitted black olives
- 2 medium eggs
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
Method of preparation Broken dough
- We put the flour in a large bowl, and in its center we add the cold butter, from the fridge, cut into small pieces, and the salt.
- Knead until you get a crumbly dough. Add cold water and continue kneading until the dough becomes homogeneous.
- Wrap it in plastic food wrap and put it in the fridge for 30 minutes.
How to prepare tart filling with RIO Mare tone
- We put eggs in a bowl and beat them until smooth, no more. Add the well drained tuna oil and mix.
- Add drained ricotta, sour cream, finely chopped olives, chopped parsley, salt and pepper to taste and mix until smooth.
Tart assembly with tuna and tomatoes
- Spread the dough on the table powdered with flour, in a sheet about 6-7 mm thick. We place it in a form lined with butter and cut its edges, so that the dough covers the bottom and the inner edges of the form.
- If we want to easily remove the tart from the mold, after we cover it with butter, we place in the shape 3 strips of baking paper, arranged in a radius shape, so that the ends of the strips exceed the edge of the mold by about 3-4 cm. After baking, grab the ends of the strips and carefully remove the tart from the mold.
- Add the filling to the form and level it. Put the cherry tomatoes, whole, from place to place, over the filling.
- Bake the tart in the preheated oven at 200 ° C, for about 30-40 minutes or until the surface is evenly browned.
- Remove the form from the oven, let the tart cool for about 10 minutes, then carefully remove it from the form and serve.
- This tuna with cherry tomatoes and tomatoes can be eaten both hot and cold.
As I told you at the beginning, I really like Rio Mare products. It rarely happens that I don't have a can of tuna in oil or tuna in my own juice in the fridge. The ingenious Rio Mare salads, with built-in fork, surprised me in an extremely pleasant way. The salad with Mexican mixture and the salad with 5 cereals (barley, spelled, durum wheat, oats and buckwheat) were launched this year on the Romanian market and are incredibly tasty. At the office, for the little ones' package, on trips or when we don't have time to cook, such a salad ensures a complete and balanced meal. Today I ate a salad with 5 cereals, until tonight I don't need anything. Have you tried them?
1. Put the rice in a bowl of cold water, wash it well, drain and put it in a bowl. Cover the rice with about 250ml of water, add a teaspoon of salt, mix well, cover with a lid and cook for about 15 minutes. Remove from the heat and let stand for a few minutes.
2. Heat the vinegar with the sugar in a pan to obtain a fairly dense liquid. Mix well with the rice, then squeeze the rice into a damp towel.
3. Remove the fibers from the celery stalks and cut lengthwise to obtain sticks. Wash, clean and grate the carrot.
4. Place a sheet of clouds on a bamboo bed for sushi or a sheet of food foil, cover with a layer of rice. Use your fingers to evenly distribute the rice. To prevent the rice from sticking to your hands, first wet your hands with cold water. Sprinkle with cheese, put a stalk of celery on top, a little grated carrot and chopped tuna.
5. Rotate the sheet to form a narrow, uniformly shaped cylinder. Wrap in cling film and refrigerate. Repeat the procedure with the other seaweed sheets.
6. Just before serving, cut sushi into slices and serve with soy sauce and, for extra flavor, pickled ginger in vinegar.