We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
1. Mix all the ingredients for the marinade.
2. Clean the chop (or not :) of any skin and put it in the bowl with the marinade. Cover the bowl with cling film and leave it at room temperature for at least an hour and a half, taking care to turn the chop from time to time.
3. Preheat the oven to 210 degrees Celsius on the grill stage.
4. Place the chop on a grill in a pan and pour the marinade into the pan with 1/2 cup water.
5. Put the tray in the oven and leave the chop for 10 minutes on one side, then turn it on the other side for another 10 minutes.
6. Switch to the baking stage (upper + lower heating) and lower the temperature to 190 degrees. Leave the chop in the oven for another 20 minutes (depending on how well done you want it).
7. Remove the chop from the oven and cover it with aluminum foil and let it rest for 5-10 minutes before cutting it.
Note: if you don't have a grill oven, you can heat a pan and fry the chop on all sides (to keep their juices) before putting it in the oven.
What ingredients do we use for the cutlet recipe, baked pork crown?
- a piece of pork chop with bone
- a generous head of garlic
- 100 ml of dry wine
How do we prepare the recipe for cutlet, pork crown, in the oven?
You can read the written recipe below or go directly to the video recipe. Click this picture below:
For starters, we will degrease the meat, if necessary.
We will easily undo the upper part of the bones, remove the intercostal meat, and then clean those pieces of ribs very well.
We also clean the bones left on the spine, leaving only the large ribs.
Prepare the spices: add 3 teaspoons of grated salt (1 teaspoon of salt for 1 kilogram of meat), 1 teaspoon of freshly ground peppercorns, 1 teaspoon of dried rosemary and 2 teaspoons of dried thyme.
Mix the dry spices with the crushed garlic, then add 100 ml of dry wine (rose or white). We mix everything well, until we homogenize everything.
We put the pork chop in the tray in which we will put it in the oven and using the spice mixture we grease the piece of meat on both sides.
We tie the piece of meat with the bones on the outside, using the food thread, with the bones on the outside, to have a beautiful crown shape. We tie in several points, so that the crown stays as tight as possible.
Put the tray back in the oven, at the same temperature, until the potatoes soften and the meat is well penetrated. It takes about 30 minutes.
Chop, pork crown crown, baked, tender and fragrant
That's all, it's not as complicated as it sounds.
Remove the crown from the tray and place it on a round plate and put the gasket around and in the middle. Don't forget to remove the splints before & # 128578
Take the plate to the table, to the applause of the family or of the guests already crazy about the delicious smell that comes from the kitchen.
Don't forget to take 20 pictures for FB, then you can let them eat & # 128578
Recipes with Gina Bradea & raquo Recipes & raquo Cutlet, baked pork crown, tender and fragrant
Gypsy pork chop in the oven & # 8211 a great idea for a family dinner
The gypsy pork chop in the oven is prepared from a few simple ingredients, which you can easily find in any store. Or, you may already have them in the house. Here's what you need to prepare a delicious dinner.
- 4 thicker pork chops
- 4 medium carrots, 2 medium onions
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise, 1 teaspoon mustard
- 1 clove of garlic, 150 gr cheese
- Spices (1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/3 teaspoon pepper)
Method of preparation:
Pork chops should be about 2 cm thick. We put them on a wooden chopper, under which we put a kitchen towel.
Beat the chops with a hammer until they flatten. The chops should now be about 1 cm thick.
Sprinkle salt and pepper on both sides.
We clean the puppy and the garlic and put it through a press. Mix the crushed garlic with a teaspoon of mustard. Grease the chops with garlic paste and mustard.
We prepare a glass or ceramic baking dish with dimensions of approximately 34 x 22 cm. We do not grease the vessel on the inside.
Peel the carrots and cut them into slices about 3 mm thick. Put half of the carrot slices on the bottom of the baking dish.
Peel an onion and cut it into rings or halves. Put half of the onion on top of the carrots. We put the chops on top, next to each other.
Place the rest of the onions and carrots over the chops. Put the cheese on a grater and put it on top. Add mayonnaise over the grated cheese.
Cover the baking dish with a lid or aluminum foil and put it in the preheated oven at 185 degrees (heating up and down), on the middle shelf.
After an hour, remove the lid or foil and bake the pork chop for another 20 minutes. During this time, the cheese and mayonnaise will brown nicely.
We can serve the gypsy pork chop in the oven with mashed potatoes and pickles. Good appetite!
At Share in dishes you learn how to make pork chop with honey and baked potatoes
In addition to the basic ingredients for re-making, Emanuel gives practical advice on how to prepare tasty dishes. Plus, it tells you all sorts of secrets. Like, why is the rosemary potato brother.
A graduate of the HORECA School of Cooking School, Emanuel worked as a chef at a well-known restaurant in Bucharest. He is passionate about music - for many years he even became known in this field, and his spectacular story helped him get involved in the most ambitious project of www. protvplus.ro, Via & # 539 & # 259 Bate Vlogul, season 2, of 12 of the most famous vloggers in Romania.
On VOYO.RO you can watch your favorite shows, 24 hours in advance. See the new offer of movies and series only on voyo.ro
Pressing the button below represents your agreement to the TERMS AND CONDITIONS of the COMMENTING PLATFORM.
Baked Pork Chop, A Super Delicious Recipe To Lick Your Fingers
2. Sprinkle the pork chop with salt and pepper. Heat 2 teaspoons of oil in a pan over high heat. Add the pork chop and fry for 1 to 2 minutes on each side. Transfer to a plate.
3. Add the remaining oil to the pan. Add the onion and cook, stirring, until soft, 3-4 minutes. Add garlic and fry, stirring, for another 30 seconds. Add the orange juice and simmer until most of the liquid has evaporated, about 1 minute. Add the barbecue sauce. Put the pork chops in the pan, turning them several times to cover with sauce.
4. Transfer the pan to the oven and bake until the pork chop is slightly pink in the middle.
5. Serve the chop chops with a tablespoon of sauce.
You have to see it too.
Pork chop with potatoes
Pork chop with potato garnish and sauce, lined with breadcrumbs and sprinkled with grated cheese.
Stuffed pork chop like in Mures
Pork chop with ham and mashed potatoes.
Fried pork chop recipe, served with rice garnish and mashed potatoes and hard boiled egg slices and greens on top.
Baked pork chops
Baked pork chops, juices and crispy crust of breadcrumbs and herbs. Crispy pork chops baked in the oven with very little oil. The best recipe for baked chops for lunch.
Pork chops are my weakness. In the oven, grilled or in a frying pan, they are absolutely amazing. Baked pork chops are simple and very very tasty and juicy. The crunchy and aromatic crust gives them a special taste, be sure to try them if you like pork. Of course, you can also prepare this recipe with veal, chicken or turkey. In this case the cooking time changes, depending on the meat used, but the taste will be delicious.
Baked pork chop
The Incas used the potato both as food and as a medicine for healing broken bones, in rheumatism, indigestion, treating skin conditions, frostbite and sunburn.
- 1 piece of chop (with whole bone) of about 2 kg
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 glass of red wine
- 1 teaspoon grated paprika
- 1 teaspoon black peppercorns
- 1 teaspoon green peppercorns
- 1 teaspoon coriander seeds
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon mustard seeds
- 600 g potatoes, for garnish
Peel the garlic, crush it and mix it with a tablespoon of olive oil. Homogenize, add the paprika, salt and mix well. Separately, combine the rest of the spices and place them on an aluminum foil.
Grease the piece of chop with the sauce, then roll it in the spices placed on the aluminum foil. Wrap the meat thus prepared in a food foil and leave it in the fridge for 2-3 hours to flavor.
Remove the food foil and place the piece of meat in a heat-resistant tray, sprinkle with 2 tablespoons of olive oil and a glass of red wine, cover with aluminum foil and put in the hot oven for about an hour. After 30 minutes, remove the aluminum foil, add in the pan the potatoes cut into thick slices, seasoned with salt and pepper to taste.
Put the tray back in the oven until the steak and potatoes are nicely browned. Place the steak and potatoes on a hot plate and serve.