We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- Dish type
- Vegetable salad
- Cucumber salad
A quick and easy summer salad, best with local and in season cucumber and radishes. Even better picked straight from the garden! This salad is the perfect accompaniment to meat or fish dishes.
3 people made this
- 1/2 cucumber, peeled and cut into thin strips
- 4 radishes, cut into thin strips
- 1/4-1/2 red onion, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- garlic salt to taste
- lemon pepper to taste
MethodPrep:5min ›Cook:10min ›Ready in:15min
- Put the cucumber, radish and onion into a bowl and mix together.
- Stir in olive oil and lemon juice and season with salt and pepper. Pour the dressing over the salad. Serve immediately.
Reviews & ratingsAverage global rating:(3)
Reviews in English (1)
Really simple, and really tasty!-01 Aug 2017