We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- Dish type
- Biscuits and cookies
A Hob Nob / Abbey Crunch style biscuit.
Hampshire, England, UK
71 people made this
IngredientsMakes: 20 biscuits
- 140g (5 oz) butter
- 140g (5 oz) sugar
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 teaspoon golden syrup
- 1 teaspoon bicarb of soda
- 140g (5 oz) self raising flour
- 110g (4 oz) rolled oats
MethodPrep:10min ›Cook:25min ›Ready in:35min
- Preheat oven to 150 C / Gas 2
- Cream together the butter and sugar. Mix in the milk, golden syrup and bicarb. Add flour and oats and mix well.
- Divide into 20 balls. Place onto a baking tray and bake in the preheated oven for 25 minutes until golden brown.
- Cool on wire rack.
Reviews & ratingsAverage global rating:(19)
Reviews in English (18)
Very good and crisp, just like a biscuit should be. The only change I made was using honey instead of golden syrup.-22 Nov 2010
Such a great recipe! I rolled the mixture into an 8 inch sausage, sliced in to 12 pucks, spaced well on a baking sheet covered in greaseproof paper-12 May 2013
yes this is a great recipe, I followed it to the letter came out lovely golden brown, I decided to pipe dark chocolate on mine and they tasted really good too good! they had a chewey centre but a crunchy outer, good recipe well done whomever found it I shall treasure this one for years to come-20 Dec 2012