We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- Dish type
- Chocolate traybakes
These brownies are super fudgy (my favourite type), nearly fat free, and could definitely take a couple tweaks to make the yogurt flavour less pronounced. You can also make these egg free by using flax and water in replacement of the eggs - this eliminates all of the saturated fat from this recipe!
Washington, United States
23 people made this
- 60g wholemeal flour
- 7 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 200g caster sugar
- 5 tablespoons chocolate chips (optional)
- 200g fat-free natural yoghurt (use vanilla for less tang but more sugar)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
MethodPrep:10min ›Cook:35min ›Ready in:45min
- Preheat the oven to 180 C / Gas 4. Grease a 20cm (8 in) square baking tin.
- In one bowl, thoroughly mix together flour, cocoa powder, salt and sugar (and chocolate chips if using). In another bowl mix yoghurt, vanilla, and eggs together.
- Pour wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and stir until completely mixed. Pour into the tin.
- Bake for 30 to 40 minutes or until a fork comes out clean.
For an egg free recipe, substitute 2 tablespoons of ground flax seed mixed with 6 tablespoons of water.
Reviews & ratingsAverage global rating:(7)
Reviews in English (10)
Altered ingredient amounts.I used soya plain yoghurt as I have a dairy intolerance-07 Jun 2010
great easy recipe, i used a fat free activia and they turned out really gooey and quite brownie like! i also added choc chips and mixed nuts to give them a bit of bite. Will be making them again!-23 Feb 2011
Used different ingredients.try using vanilla muller light instead as thats fat free but sweeter.-06 Jun 2010