Wash the meat well and put it to boil.
We collect the formed foam whenever necessary.
We clean the vegetables, wash them and, if necessary, cut them into pieces.
Add them to the boil together with the meat until they are well penetrated.
Salt to taste and continue cooking for another 10 minutes or so.
The broth is served hot, with garlic sauce.
Grandma's brisket, with risotto and leurd
Grandma's brush, with risotto & # 537i leurd & # 259, a simple movement, a movement of the soul, which can be prepared by anyone, on any occasion. Get inspired by seasonal, cheap, baby-tasting products! Vine broth (which we will use) is not a very expensive piece of meat, it is suitable for many types of food.
Photo: Grandmother's brush, with risotto & # 537i leurd & # 259 & ndash Archive & # 259 City Publishing SRL
2 & # 8239buc & # 259 & # 539i rasol vi & # 539el
4 & # 8239morcovi
1 & # 8239 & # 539elin & # 259
1 & # 8239p & # 259st & acircrnac
1 & # 8239r & # 259d & # 259cin & # 259 de p & # 259trunjel
m & # 259sline oil
500 & # 8239ml bere
smoked buoy & # 259
turmeric, chimen, boen ienibahar, baharat
o & # 539et balsamic
mu & # 537tar
Pesto de leurd & # 259:
2 & # 8239leg & # 259turi leurd & # 259
sare & # 537i & # 8239piper
m & # 259sline oil
1 & # 8239lingur & # 259 pine buds
50 & # 8239g br & acircnz & # 259 maturat & # 259
1 & # 8239can & # 259 rice Arborio
1 & # 8239glass of white wine
vegetable or chicken base
The pieces of brine are boiled in a pressure cooker. After boiling, place in a high tray.
R & # 259d & # 259cinoasele se cur & # 259 & # 539 & # 259, se taie buc & # 259 & # 539i & # 537i se aggi & # 259 & icircn tav & # 259 l & acircng & # 259 rasol. Add the spices, beer, mustard, balsamic vinegar, sprinkle with a little olive oil and put in the oven at 150 ° C for 2 hours.
Pesto de leurd & # 259:
Wash the leurda, turn the tails, put it in the robot, add salt, olive oil, ripe cheese and grated pine buds to the pines. frying pan, without oil. It mixes and becomes a thick sauce. Add more olive oil, if necessary.
The rice can be measured. In a non-stick pan, add the rice and a little olive oil and a tablespoon of butter. Stir in the rice mixture, stirring constantly. Add the wine and leave it on medium heat, stirring constantly until it decreases.
Add the icing, the vegetable stock or the chicken mixture, stirring constantly, so that the rice does not stick. The rice should be creamy, but not one hundred percent cooked. At the time the rice is cooked, add two to three tablespoons of leurd pesto. In the case where salt is still needed, add it only after you have added the pesto de leurd sauce. Keep in mind that pesto is salty.
Put the rice in a small bowl, squeeze well with a spoon and pour over the middle of the plate. On top of the rice, place the vegetables from the tray, a piece of brine and a little of the sauce resulting from the ripening of the broth. It can be served with a seasonal salad with mustard dressing with honey.
What do we need for the beef broth recipe with vegetables?
- -1 kg of beef broth
- -1 piece of beef bone-all from the foot
- -1 teaspoon salt
- -1 top of hot peppers
- -700 g of seasonal vegetables: potatoes, carrots, zucchini, peppers, cauliflower, broccoli, beans.
Chicken broth with dill sauce
Chicken broth with dill sauce a Sunday meal in the Banat area, where a Sunday meal without soup (soup) is not conceived, usually from chicken / chicken but also beef.
Chicken or chicken is boiled with many root vegetables, then removed on a plate and served with a sauce: tomatoes, horseradish, cherries, dill & # 8230, etc.
The resulting soup is served with noodles or semolina dumplings. In some areas the chicken is portioned and the pieces are fried or made into panes.
1 chick of 1-1.2 kg
2 medium onions
10-15 cm leek
2-3 parsley roots
2 large potatoes
1 small gulie
2-3 bunches of cauliflower, broccoli (optional)
2 bay leaves
2-3 cloves of garlic
30 g butter
1 tablespoon flour
2 cloves of garlic
soup or water
1-2 dill ties
1-2 tablespoons sour cream
Preparation Chicken broth with dill sauce:
Clean the chicken, strain it over the flame from the stove, then wash, drain and boil in water with a little salt. After the first boil, take the foam, repeating the operation as many times as needed.
Chicken broth or whatever poultry broth (chicken, rooster, turkey, goose, biblica) is a traditional recipe, tasty, easy to prepare, a simple and tasty food. It is generally eaten with polenta, garlic sauce, but it also goes with horseradish and bread. Found especially in Moldova, bird broth is accompanied by vegetables that have been cooked with it.
The brine recipe is just boiled meat with different ingredients, so it depends on what you boil next to the meat to get a simple but spectacularly tasty dish at the same time.
If you are wondering what vegetables go next to boiled meat and how to make a perfect brush, to the taste of those who will eat it, well you will find the answers in this post.
The secret of its good taste chicken broth with vegetables it is in the flesh of a bird raised in corn, but if you do not have the opportunity to buy one from farmers, then look for birds raised without hormones.
Very important are also the spices put in the soup, the vegetables, and the final sauce that necessarily contains garlic and the soup in which the bird boiled is exactly what the food needs to be enjoyed with great appetite.
The extraordinarily good part of this food is that the juice in which the bird is boiled is actually clear soup used for dumpling soup or noodle soup. There is a recipe that boils potatoes in the same juice. I put them at the end, in the last 3-4 minutes, after I boiled them whole in their shell. I put them peeled, but whole, in the soup to get into them and the aroma and taste of the bird soup. You can boil them with the rest of the vegetables, along with the meat, as many other people recommend, but you will not be able to get a clear soup at the end, so more than half of the amount of juice in which the bird boils is thrown away. For this reason I urge you to go on my hand and you will have two recipes in one, and in the end you will be delighted by the taste and, in addition, you will save money and time, having two dishes cooked at the same time.
You will be able to see all the chicken recipes prepared by me click here. I managed to prepare over 150 recipes with chicken from all categories: appetizers, salads, steaks, stews or dishes with sauce, soups and broths.
Returning to the chicken broth recipe, I invite you to prepare it too and tell me if you don't think it is very tasty. I sincerely hope that you will also find a chicken or other country bird, with yellow skin, with fat under the skin that will give you color and good taste.
there it is how to make a tasty chicken broth and what ingredients do you need:
1 whole bird (approx. 2 kg)
2 parsnips or parsley roots
1/2 teaspoon peppercorns
optional: smoked / spicy paprika
I boiled the chicken, cleaned very well beforehand. The water should cover the meat and be 2-3 fingers above it. I didn't put salt in the water.
I took the foam for as long as it took until it formed. I cooked over low to very low heat.
In another pot I boiled some very well washed peeled potatoes.
When the meat showed signs of starting to boil, I added the carrots, parsnips, whole onion pricked with toothpicks to stay whole, bay leaf, a whole clove of garlic and peppercorns.
I boiled until all the ingredients in the soup were well cooked and the meat was removed from the bone. 5 minutes before turning off the heat, I added the whole potatoes and 1 teaspoon of salt.
I stopped the fire and strained the soup.
I took 2 large tablespoons of soup, put the crushed garlic in it and simmered for another 4-5 minutes (2-3 boils).
I divided the meat and vegetables into plates, I poured the sauce formed with garlic soup over the meat and a little olive oil. If you want the broth with more juice, put for each portion a polonium of boiled soup with crushed garlic / given through the press.
We had at the table clear chicken soup with noodles (soup in which we did not put garlic), but also chicken broth with vegetables.
Method of preparation
Small potatoes in cheese sauce
Boil the potatoes in salted water for a few minutes - the frozen ones should only be rinsed in hot water. it
Tart with autumn vegetables
We prepare a tray with a size of 30/40 cm. or two smaller than 15/20 cm. We are preparing for the beginning
Ingredients baked beef broth with vegetables and red wine
- 6 slices of beef brine (bull) or mature beef, just not to exceed the weight of 300-350 gr./pc
- 2 tablespoons flour
- salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- 50 ml. olive oil + 1 tablespoon for mushrooms
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 medium-sized onion (80-100 grams)
- 2 carrots (about 100 grams)
- 1 celery stalk celery
- 250 grams of diced tomato pulp (fresh or canned)
- 300 ml. Red wine
- 1 liter of concentrated chicken or beef soup
- 2 bay leaves
- 2 rosemary branches (optional)
- 600 grams of fresh mushrooms (I used mushrooms but mushrooms and mushrooms)
- optional: 6 slices of crispy bacon
Preparation of baked beef brine with vegetables and red wine
Preparation of ingredients
1. Remove the beef broth slices from the refrigerator and wipe them with kitchen paper towels. There is not much difference between using beef broth (which is a larger veal) and beef. The difference will be in the cooking time, longer for the mature beef, but also in the more intense taste it can have. Let the meat return to the kitchen temperature. Meanwhile, peel and wash the onions, celery and carrots, vegetables and chop them into cubes. We crush the garlic. We prepare red wine by hand (we choose a quality dry wine, we like to drink it, not just to eat it) and the soup, which must be hot. Turn on the oven and set it at 165 ° C (static).
What's going on on the stove?
2. Season the beef broth slices with salt and freshly ground pepper. We put the flour in a sieve and sprinkle them on one side and on the other, then we shake them one by one, to eliminate the excess flour. There will be much less flour than if we rolled the meat in it. Heat a pan with a thick bottom (cast iron, preferably) over medium-high heat. Add ¹⁄3 of the olive oil and quickly brown the beef broth slices on both sides. About 1 minute on one side, just enough to seal and catch color here and there, we do not aim to cook them completely in this phase. You remember, I told you about Maillard's reaction and I told you that browning is essential for good taste.
3. If necessary, add more olive oil to the pan and continue until all the beef broth slices are browned. As they are ready, take out the slices in a tray suitable for the oven.
4. After we have finished browning the meat, add the rest of the olive oil in the same pan, reduce the heat and put the onion, garlic, carrots and celery to harden. Sprinkle a good pinch of salt from the beginning and sauté the vegetables, stirring frequently, for about 8 minutes. Finally, add the red wine, increase the heat and stir, insisting on the bottom of the pan, to detach all the red pieces that are very likely to have caught on. There is a lot of taste in those pieces and we want it to reach our beef broth in the oven, not to stay on the bottom of the pan!
What's going on in the oven?
5. Once the vegetables are hardened and the pan is thawed with the wine, turn everything over the beef broth slices in the pan. Add hot chicken or beef soup, diced tomatoes, bay leaf and rosemary. Cover the tray with a lid / foil and put it in the preheated oven at 165 ° C (static) for 3 hours. After this time, we discover the tray and check if the meat is well cooked, it should be very tender and the fork should easily enter it, without any resistance. It is certain that the slices of beef will be well cooked, it may be necessary to extend the time for those of mature beef.
After the meat is tender, we raise the temperature to 210 ° C and keep the tray in the oven, uncovered, until the slices of beef broth are nicely browned and the sauce is quite low for our taste. That should take about 15 minutes.
6. The cleaning and slicing / slicing of the mushrooms must be ready before the 3 hours recommended for cooking this beef broth over low heat have elapsed. I was lucky enough to have a pot of mushrooms in my hand, absolutely wonderful! I carefully cleaned them with a soft brush and then wiped them with kitchen towels.
7. Depending on the size, I cut the mushrooms into halves and quarters. The same can be done with other mushrooms.
8. As soon as we remove the lid / foil from the tray with beef broth in the oven, remove about 1 good polish from the sauce in the pan. Be careful not to burn yourself. Store the sauce in a saucepan / bowl. Heat a pan well, add 1 tablespoon of oil and quickly sauté the mushrooms. After they have browned, add the sauce and bring to a good boil. Immediately add the mushrooms and sauce from the pan to the oven tray. We lift the slices of meat, let them penetrate under them and continue cooking, as we explained in point 5, until the meat is nicely browned (probably about 7-8 minutes, after adding the mushrooms).
Seasoning and serving
9. Remove the bay leaf and rosemary. Taste the sauce and season with salt and pepper, if necessary. Let the meat rest, lightly covered, at least 15 minutes before serving.
Variation: the sauce, if it seems too liquid, we can reduce it, boiling it separately in a pan. We do not season the sauce with salt and pepper until it is reduced, otherwise it is possible to make it too salty. In this case, the cooked and browned slice of brine are removed with a wide spatula and left to rest for 15 minutes on a plate, covered with foil, to be served with the reduced sauce according to our taste.
10. Optionally, we can prepare fine slices of crispy bacon, which we can serve with our beef broth in the oven. It will bring not only taste, but also a pleasant and crunchy note, in a tender dish with sauce, which has a lot, a lot of taste, but does not excel in texture. To do this, we spread the slices of bacon on a tray covered with baking paper and leave them in the already hot oven, because we just removed the tray with the brush from it, until the bacon browns slightly.
For serving, I chose as a side dish a polenta boiled in half water, half milk, in which I added a little butter and a handful of grated Parmesan cheese. With a good red wine, it was a miracle!
Good job and great appetite!
More beef recipes you can find it by clicking on the picture below!
Method of preparation
Chicken ciulama with mushrooms
Cut the breast into cubes, season and lightly fry until it changes color. Separated
Poultry liver stew
Washed liver, put it in the fridge, in a bowl of milk for 30 '. Chop the onion, garlic
Chicken leg broth with vegetables
Boil the chicken legs in salted water.
Remove the foam formed during boiling. Add the potatoes, onions and carrots, all whole.
Continue cooking until the potatoes are almost cooked.
Remove the carrot, cut it into rounds and put it in the juice again. Remove the onion and discard. Crush the garlic and add it to the juice. Also, finely chop the parsley leaves and add them. It goes well with salt and pepper.
Continue cooking for a while until the potatoes are completely cooked (easily penetrate with a fork to the center).
It can be served with polenta and garlic sauce.
It's the first time I'm cooking ..I made country chicken meatballs. it came out exceptional. thank you
What do you think about this recipe? Leave us a comment to tell us how it turned out or if you need additional guidance.
I prepared the recipe using the same dish for both frying and baking, so you can use a larger pan or saucepan, but with a tail or handles that allow introduction into the oven. Beforehand, we take care of the beef broth a little, in the sense that we remove any bone cracks and at the same time cut it in 2-3 places, on the sides, so that it doesn't curl too badly when we brown it.
I heated two tablespoons of oil in the pan and browned the meat on both sides. After coloring, I turned off the heat and put in the pan 2-3 bay leaves, peppercorns, mustard seeds, garlic cloves, 2-3 sprigs of thyme, a few cubes of celery root and onion cut into quarters. Over the seasoned and flavored meat with all the above, I added enough vegetable soup to cover the beef a little. If I didn't have vegetable soup on hand, I would have used tap water, which I recommend in the absence of soup. Well, after this preparation, I put the lid on the pan and put it in the oven ready to light. I left the meat in the oven for about 2 hours, until it softened so that it would not stick to the bone. The brine should be cooked slowly, for a longer time, until the meat is well cooked, so we check the pan to see how it tastes with the juice. Normally, it should be enough, as long as the lid is on the vessel, but if necessary we add a little more. Remove the pan from the oven when we still have a pinch of juice and sauce, concentrating all the taste and aroma well rounded in two hours in the oven.
Using a spatula, I removed the onion, garlic and celery residues from the remaining sauce, as well as the bay leaves and thyme sprigs. They have done their duty and we no longer need them. Therefore, the tender brine with a little sauce remains in the pan. In addition to the brisket, around it, in the sauce, I placed the diced potatoes, the peas and the julienned bell pepper. Over the brine and vegetables, I added the two tablespoons of butter and gave a pinch of salt and a pinch of pepper then crushed. Thus prepared, I put the lid on the pan and put it back in the oven for about 30 minutes, as long as it is necessary to cook the vegetables.
Remove from the oven, I left the pan covered and I prepared the horseradish sauce with cream, proceeding as follows: I rubbed the grated horseradish with a little oil, a little vinegar, salt and pepper, and then I mixed it with the cream. That's all! I wish you a successful beef broth with vegetables!